Monday, January 21, 2008

Chennai Man !!

Im in Chennai for the past 3-4 days. Most probably Ill be visiting this city every week 4-5 days for the next 4 months. Yesterday my gf had joined for some shopping and I was shocked at the crowd all around. And I thought Chennai was better than Mumbai when it comes to crowds / traffic ! Peak time traffic is same as Mumbai with slightly better roads maybe. But the number of people on bicycles will pretty much take away all the road advantages !
Took time off day before yesterday to go to Vedanthangal, a bird sanctuary close by to see the famed painted stork colonies there. It was a great experience though very few species seem to be there. Did click a few pics and thought it was a worthy trip.
Oh yea the dosas and filter coffee are every bit as good as they are famed to be :)


6 comments:

Krishna said...

Hey suhas... i am a regular reader for your blog.. great and welcome to chennai.I work here in a software firm as a Business Analyst.

The pics u publish in the blog are awesome. Can you tell me which camera you use for snapping this pics.

Krishna

Ajith Prasad Balakrishnan said...

Try going to Triplicane / T - Nagar during the peak hours.. That traffic is one of the worst that I've come across.

Suhas Anand said...

cool krishna....I use a canon 40 D for most of my shots...sometimes I use a panasonic fz50..but nowadays rarely do i use anything other than 40 D :)
Ajith - i was ther shopping sarees with mom and man its some experience !!!

Mahesh Devarajan said...

hi dude,
I am seeing your images from 40D 100 400 combo and it is pretty cool. Keep them coming. Any plans of bangalore visit in near future ?

Raghu said...

Suhas babu....good to discover your blog. Great stuff and a great profile....

Enjoy life n explore wildlife

Suhas Anand said...

hey mahesh...not in the immediate future atleast buddy...maybe post marriage - around may..let me see

raghu - saw ur clicks at ur blog too..keep shooting :)