Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Going home !!

I am going to Kerala. Taking a week break before starting the preparations for the Final Placements which would mark the last fight at A !! Since I have only 2 classes over the next 9 days and that too law (which is as interesting as a fully clothed Mallika Sherawat) I thought I'd rather spend it with my family - having hot dosas and watching India Pak series. It was a sudden decision when day before yesterday I looked at my time table and discovered that there are only Law classes left for the next 2 weeks !!
Chaos, IIMA's cultural fest will start on 27th. Check out our pseude looking website. I'm sure it was not designed inhouse ;) Cuz it looks good !!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hav a good holiday!

Niha Redhu said...

have a good holiday...
i read your blog and i must admit u have a good flair of writing.. i am new to this scene but am trying to write good...thanx for inspiring me..

Anonymous said...

Suhas,

Sidin has decided to be a writer and quit his consultancy job!

Suhas Anand said...

Jat land....im not any where close to some of the other bloggers around...so u can get more inspiration eslewhere too...nyways thanks for ur kind comments...
kenan..i know...he had told this couple of weeks back..:)