Sunday, November 23, 2008

Updates on photoblog

Check it here

I've decided to reduce photos in this main blog keeping in mind friends who browse on dial up..

Currently, planning for the year end vacations going on. Mostly thinking of Kerala itself. Haven't been home after wedding and it seems there is a line of Uncles and Aunts to be visited, sweets eaten !! Im looking forward to the festival at a temple close to where I was born. Should be able to shoot some folk art / elephants etc. Let's see !! Planning to do Gir at Junagadh after that for the Asiatic Lions. All depends on my wife's leave apps though !!:)

3 comments:

Darth Midnightmare said...

The events of the last 24 hours reminded me of an old post of yours that spoke of how India must retain her 'secular' credentials.

I remember opposing your take then. I trust you shall rethink now...

But more than anything else, I hope you and all your near and dear ones are safe.

Suhas Anand said...

yes dude..im fine thank god

Darth Midnightmare said...

Yep. Thanks indeed due to a higher power. Specially with people like Shivraj "Incompetence Personified" Patil and (Wo)Manmohan "What? Can't sack Patil unless Sonia-ji asks me to!!!" Singh in power.

Despite their best efforts, I was saved by a few meters and lost only 2 friends to the attacks... I'm pissed and mad as Hell...and voting for India's very own change this time around. I don't want to see any of these b**tards or any of the Gandhi family anywhere near power anytime again...