Im in Chennai for the past 3-4 days. Most probably Ill be visiting this city every week 4-5 days for the next 4 months. Yesterday my gf had joined for some shopping and I was shocked at the crowd all around. And I thought Chennai was better than Mumbai when it comes to crowds / traffic ! Peak time traffic is same as Mumbai with slightly better roads maybe. But the number of people on bicycles will pretty much take away all the road advantages !
Took time off day before yesterday to go to Vedanthangal, a bird sanctuary close by to see the famed painted stork colonies there. It was a great experience though very few species seem to be there. Did click a few pics and thought it was a worthy trip.
Oh yea the dosas and filter coffee are every bit as good as they are famed to be :)

Hey suhas... i am a regular reader for your blog.. great and welcome to chennai.I work here in a software firm as a Business Analyst.
ReplyDeleteThe pics u publish in the blog are awesome. Can you tell me which camera you use for snapping this pics.
Krishna
Try going to Triplicane / T - Nagar during the peak hours.. That traffic is one of the worst that I've come across.
ReplyDeletecool krishna....I use a canon 40 D for most of my shots...sometimes I use a panasonic fz50..but nowadays rarely do i use anything other than 40 D :)
ReplyDeleteAjith - i was ther shopping sarees with mom and man its some experience !!!
hi dude,
ReplyDeleteI am seeing your images from 40D 100 400 combo and it is pretty cool. Keep them coming. Any plans of bangalore visit in near future ?
Suhas babu....good to discover your blog. Great stuff and a great profile....
ReplyDeleteEnjoy life n explore wildlife
hey mahesh...not in the immediate future atleast buddy...maybe post marriage - around may..let me see
ReplyDeleteraghu - saw ur clicks at ur blog too..keep shooting :)